If any of you actually read this blog, you’re probably asking me the same question.
I know, I am TERRIBLE at keeping up with this.
However, I’ve decided this week to have my own mini ‘new year’ of sorts, complete with some resolutions:
- Quit dating apps; it’s actually quite depressing to tot up the amount of hours I must have wasted swiping through losers who can’t get a date in real life. Have decided I no longer want to be one of said losers. Also, one of my actual worst fears in life is having to tell people at the wedding that you met on Bumble (or even worse, Tinder).
- Cut down on my alcohol intake; I’m actually on day 4 of no alcohol (minus a tiny glass of Baileys, which I’ve decided to overlook). Anyone who knows me knows that this is a huge accomplishment, and I basically deserve a
glass of winemedal to celebrate.
- Do more sensible things; since I won’t be hungover as much anymore, I will have plenty of time to ‘adult’. Today, for instance, I went to the dentist for the first time in about 18 months. Am still yet to join a running club, will keep you posted.
- Eat healthier; I’ve noticed a bit of a tire around my middle, which definitely wasn’t there before (& is probably just a cushion of Pinot Grigio keeping me warm).
- BLOG MORE; last but not least.
I actually love blogging once I get into it, but I just never seem to find the time/energy. Hoping that my new, enlightened self will have plenty of time to put pen to paper (finger to keyboard, whatever), and keep you updated with my adventures.
More to follow! X